IMPORTANT: COVID-19 Notice & Rules
By purchasing your ticket you agree to these terms
To make sure we keep customers and staff safe during this time we have made some slight changes to the way we run.
- We have reduced the amount of people we allow into each session.
- We have enhanced our cleaning between each session.
- In addition to enhanced cleaning between the sessions, staff will be sanitizing high contact points throughout the session as well as carrying out a more thorough end of the day clean.
- Some items have been removed where they have been deemed too difficult to clean.
- Additional props have been purchased so props can be rotated more regularly.
- All staff will wear a face coverings and will check their temperature before starting their shift.
- Hand sanitiser available throughout the space as well as a hand washing sink.
- Everyone over the age of 11 must wear a face covering unless seated for eating or drinking or if there is a medical reason as to why this is not possible.
- Due to the limited attendance numbers we are able to include in any play session, Little World for Scholars has always required 24 hours’ notice on all postponements and cancellations.
- Please give as much notice as you can for cancellations or postponements. COVID-19 restrictions have radically cut our permitted numbers for any play session, and it helps us to have to best chance possible to resell tickets.
- Adults are reminded to social distance where possible and we ask that you supervise your children at all times to assist with this.
We are collecting contact details for track and trace which will be held securely for 21 days and then destroyed.
Our Standard Rules of Play
It’s very important you read and understand our Rules of Play before you go ahead and book your session.
- Children are the sole responsibility of their accompanying adult/ carer at all times – Little Scholars does not accept responsibility for the supervision of the children within the premises.
- For Health and Safety reasons only a small amount of prams can be stored at play den – please call us and let us know if need to bring a pram so we can reserve a space for you.
- Children and adults who are unwell must not visit the centre for 48 hours.
- Play tickets are non-refundable but they are transferable as long as 24 hour notice is given.
- Health and Safety require any accidents and injuries that occur at the play den to be reported to a member of staff immediately.
- Any bullying or abusive behaviour is not acceptable in the play den and will result in the said individuals being asked to leave without a refund.
- Each of our play sessions are 80 minutes long. You can come and play at any time within that slot but you will be asked to leave at the end of the allocated session.
- No shoes can be worn within the play area.
- Socks must be worn at all times when in the play area.
- No food or drinks in the play area.
- Little Scholars cannot be held liable for any loss or damage to personal property during your visit.